Friday, July 2, 2010

Adam Taylor - Ashland, Oregon

Adam Taylor
Ashland, Oregon


I have just enrolled with www.filmconnection.com and I couldn’t be happier. They sat me down and went through all my options. They asked me exactly where I saw myself in, say 5 years time. They explained that the curriculum would be tailored to suit me and my lifestyle, which is great because I work part time at a local dealership. They also introduced me to my mentor Isaac, who will teach me all I need to know about the movie making business. He has many years of experience both in Hollywood and also in Europe. This was perfect as I very much admire European film maker’s especially French film makers such as Luc Besson and newcomer Pierre Morel. They both possess the directing style that I would like to utilize. The other great thing is that they have an easy payment system so that you can pay it off in low installments, this is a great weight off my mind, allowing me to concentrate on my studies and not how I’m going to pay for it. Thank you www.filmconnection.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment