Friday, July 9, 2010

Tyler Denozo - Denver, Colorado

Tyler Denozo
Denver, Colorado


I have been enrolled in www.filmconnection,com here in Denver , Colorado for 4 months now and I am really enjoying it. I enjoy working alongside professionals in a real movie set. And when I say working alongside, I really mean it and not just running to get the director coffee or sandwiches. I’ve never been a fan of classrooms, had far too much of that at school, so I was thrilled when they explained that most of my study would be hands on. I have a mentor, Joseph and he has been working in film for many years so knows exactly what he’s talking about. He is also introducing me to many of his colleagues and business acquaintances within the business, which is a big bonus as it is well known that many people get hired on word of mouth as much as experience, so long as you know what you are doing that is. If you are seriously considering a career in film I strongly suggest that you give these folks a call. It may not be for you, but then again it could be the best decision you will EVER make. Thank you www.filmconnection.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment