Friday, June 25, 2010

Ashton Martan - Dover, Delaware

Ashton Martan
Dover, Delaware


I’ve been working in advertising for just over 18 months and it is everything I dreamt of and much much more. I got my break thanks to www.filmconnection.com and my mentor Deborah. Deborah ensured I learned everything and I do mean everything about making commercials. Treat the subject matter just as you would treat a movie. She taught me to strive for what I want and to believe in myself and my team. She also introduced me to all her business associates and contacts which was great because one of them took me on after seeing some of my work and speaking with Deborah. This is definitely one of those businesses where it more about who you know rather than what you know. Saying that with Deborah’s help I feel I do know a great deal. Thank you Deborah and thank you www.filmconnection.com I couldn’t have done it without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment