Friday, July 16, 2010

Edward Taylor - Wichita, Kansas

Edward Taylor
Wichita, Kansas


My name is Eddie, I run a very successful commercial making company here in Wichita, Kansas. 18 months ago I was introduced to a young man by the name of Simon by William, a mentor with www.filmconnection.com. For six months William taught Simon everything there was to know about making commercials for TV. From filming to editing, and everything in between. Even from an early stage I could see that bright spark of determination in Simon’s eyes and I knew he would go far in this business. He was here so much I swear he must have been sleeping here somewhere. Even when he wasn’t working he could be found here or at a shoot watching, taking notes and asking questions. We when his 6 month program finished I practically tripped over myself in the rush to hire him, I knew if I didn’t, someone would and I would spend the rest of my life kicking myself for letting him slip away. He’s been with us for a year now and I could not be happier. I thank www.filmconnection.com and William for bringing this ray of light my way. And I thank Simon for his hard work and determination.

No comments:

Post a Comment