Friday, May 28, 2010

Stephen Roberts - Houston, Texas

Stephen Roberts
Houston, Texas


For the last 6 months I have been enrolled in a www.filmconnection.com course here in Houston, Texas and I have to say it has been the most exciting, fulfilling and exhilarating 6 months of my life. When I enrolled, one of the first things they did was assign me my very own personal mentor, Marcus. He has gone through everything, and I do mean everything that you need to know in order to succeed in this cut throat business. He has many years experience working in Hollywood, including on some major projects. He worked in sound design, the area I want to work in so I am listening to all his tips and pearls of wisdom. He has also began introducing me to all his colleagues, acquaintances and business contacts, which is really awesome. I’m really positive that with the help of Marcus and www.filmconnection.com I will fulfill my dream to work in major motion pictures in tinsel town.

No comments:

Post a Comment