Friday, May 7, 2010

Danny King - Chicago, IL

Danny King
Chicago, IL


Ever since watching E.T. when I was a little kid I have followed Steven Spielberg’s work. From Jaws, the afore mentioned E.T. Jurassic Park , Schindler’s List, Duel, Saving Private Ryan among many others, I have followed his work very closely. Whenever I purchased one of his movies on DVD I would immediately watch the “making off” often before viewing the actual movie. I loved watching him explain just what drives him, the way he interacts with the talent and crew. There’s a certain magic that surrounds him. Thanks to www.filmconnection.com I hope to follow in his footprints very soon. The curriculum is tailored to my lifestyle, which makes studying much easier. I even have my own one on one mentor, Jerry who is teaching me every aspect of filmmaking, from lighting to location scouting. He is also teaching me how to interact with cast and crew, so that we are all singing from the same hymn book, so to speak. Between the two of them I have all my bases covered, and hopefully you will soon see my name in the beginning of a major blockbuster at your local Cineplex. Thanks again www.filmconnection.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment