Friday, June 4, 2010

Michael Vasquez - San Diego, CA

Michael Vasquez
San Diego, CA


I, like everyone on this planet I think went to see James Cameron’s Avatar at the cinema. I was fortunate enough to see3 it in 3D. Cameron is a real innovator, he likes to push the envelope and take risks. That is what I want to be like, someone who will utilize the latest moviemaking advances. Thanks to www.filmconnection.com and my one on one mentor, coincidently named James I hope one day soon I will. James has taught me all aspects of filmmaking, with an emphasis on more movie making technologies, such as HD Digital filming and 3D filming. Next week I come face to face with the new ‘Red Camera’, this was used recently in the Hit movie Know1ng, starring Nicolas Cage. This has been a great experience for me. I can’t thank you enough James and www.filmconnection.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment