Friday, May 21, 2010

Mark Fuller - Lincoln, Nebraska

Mark Fuller
Lincoln, Nebraska


Right now the movie industry is one of the most dynamic and exciting industries to be working in. Thanks in part to visionaries such as James Cameron, Jack Snyder, David Fincher and Ridley Scott. They have certainly left their mark in the world of cinema. I hope that one day I can have my name mentioned along with these cinematic geniuses. Thanks to www.filmconnection.com and a lot of hard work and determination one day I really do believe I will be. I’m not being big headed, I’m just confident that with the help of my personal mentor Isaac and all his nuggets of solid gold advice I will know enough about this industry to make a real difference. Also, Isaac has been fantastic, introducing me to all his work colleagues and acquaintances, I’m actually running out of business cards. Isaac has been my biggest supporter, pushing me to go further, even when at times I don’t think I can go any further. He constantly, sets me goals and targets and motivates me enough to exceed them. Thank you, Isaac and www.filmconnection.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment