Friday, April 16, 2010

Jason Cross - Carson City, Nevada

Jason Cross
Carson City, Nevada


Its shocking that a state that lies right next to California, the home of Hollywood, has such a poor selection of genuine film schools. Fortunately I was able to enroll at www.filmconnection.com. And with their help I will soon be able to fulfill my dream of being a director in Tinsel town. My mentor Toby has acquired a vast knowledge of the workings of Hollywood over the years, and I happy to pass on these priceless gems to me. Things such as how to keep your talent motivated, so that you will get the very best from them, also how to manage your crew so that your own vision of the movie is carried faithfully to the big screen. I have even learned a little acting, just so that I know what makes an artiste tick. Toby’s numerous contacts have even promised to get me paid work as soon as I complete my schooling. How’s that for a motivation booster. Thank you once again www.filmconnection.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment