Friday, April 23, 2010

Danny King - Beaver, AK

Danny King
Beaver, AK


My ambition is to be a wildlife photographer and thanks to www.filmconnection.com that may be a lot sooner than you think. I come from a small town in Central Alaska and to be honest there’s not a lot for the average Joe to do but get drunk, but as a person who enjoys watching wildlife there’s a lot for me here. Combine that with my love of movie making and it’s perfect. With the help of my mentor Jason I am picking up all sorts of hints and tips for wildlife filmmaking.

Learning how to compose a short, how to make the most of available light, making a hide, even how to tempt otherwise shy creatures to you, so that you can get that “wow” shot. Later this month I am going to film the Bowhead Whales in the Bering Straits. I can’t wait. If you have any kind of interest in film making, it doesn’t matter what type of filming you prefer. Give www.filmconnection.com a visit. I guarantee you will not regret it, I didn’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment