Friday, June 11, 2010

Timothy Tyson - Youngsville, New Mexico

Timothy Tyson
Youngsville, New Mexico


Ever since I was a little kid I have loved wild life. I have also loved watching wildlife documentaries. Channels such as the National Geographic and Animal Planet have been an inspiration to me over the years. Now I have enrolled with www.filmconnection.com and hope to become a wildlife film maker. Thanks to their tailored curriculum, I can study around my social and working life. My mentor David is teaching me all aspects of filming, with an emphasis on shooting wildlife. Not just the typical “how to hold your camera” but also such important things as how to cover your scent, how to make an impromptu hide or platform. In 2 months I will be vacationing in Costa Rica and I will be filming in the jungles whilst I’m there. This whole program is a wonderful growing experience for me. I hope one day to make a film with Sir David Attenborough, that would be a dream come true.

Thank you David, and thank you www.filmconnection.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment