Friday, May 4, 2012

Roberto D. - Des Moines, Iowa

Roberto D. Des Moines, Iowa I just wanted to say thank you to everyone at Film Connection. They really helped me make a start in filmmaking and were totally upfront with me from the very beginning. They made it very clear that it would not be easy and that I would start from the very bottom of the ladder. There was no deception or candy coating. They also said that if I worked and studied hard I had the very real possibility of making it. This was honest and I respected them for that. My course was quite hard, there was a lot to take in but it was well worth it in my opinion. My mentor even managed to line up some interviews for me and now, I am working for a small production house just outside of Los Angeles. If you don’t mind working hard and have no illusions about what it will involve you should give www.filmconnection.com a call or email. You will not regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment