Friday, May 25, 2012

Sudesh K. - Jersey City, New Jersey

Sudesh K. Jersey City, New Jersey I’ll keep this short and sweet. You want to make it into film? You have talent but no gear? You are highly motivated and hungry to succeed? If the answer is yes to the above, give Film Connection a call; I did and it was the best decision I have made. They provided me with a mentor, whose sole task was to do his utmost to get me into the film business. He trained me on everything. I was taken to actual film sets to not only see how it is done but also to assist the film crew with their tasks. This was electrifying as you can see just how things operate in the real world. I was assigned tasks that I had to complete on time before I could move on to the next one. I was hard work but well worth it. For just over a year I have been working full-time for my mentor and it has been great. If you really want a crack at filmmaking give www.filmconnection.com a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment