Saturday, April 28, 2012

Ben D. - Provost, Utah

Ben D. Provost, Utah Film is one of the most prestigious industries out there right now. The glitz of Hollywood, and of courses the Oscars and Emmys. This is why so many people want to work in this business. It’s also a very difficult industry to break into. It’s often a case of who you know as much as what you know. That is why I enrolled with Connection. As well as learning just about everything you need to know about film making, their mentors will also introduce you to people in the business, colleagues and acquaintances. These meetings can get you hooked up with some of the most professional individuals within the Hollywood studio system. My mentor has promised that if I keep working hard, studying and take on all the information he passes along to me that he will introduce me to the many professionals he knows in the system. This is a real motivational boost to me and makes me all the more eager and hungry to succeed. I have no regrets about signing up with www.filmconnection.com, thank you once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment