Friday, April 6, 2012

Bob P. - Madison, Wisconsin

Bob P.
Madison, Wisconsin


I just would like to say thank you to Film Connection for everything they did for me. From my training right to and including finding me work in a great production house nearby. The course was tailor made for me and fit into my rather busy lifestyle. I worked evenings and weekends in a hotel, so being able to train during the day and other spare time was a godsend. My mentor really knew his stuff and was gracious enough to pass on his vast wealth of knowledge to me. He set tests and challenges for me to ensure that I was picking up all the information he was giving to me. After the course he recommended me to an acquaintance who has since taken me on full time. This really was the best decision I have ever made.

Thank you www.filmconnection.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment