Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tyrone D. - Claymont, Delaware

Tyrone D.
Claymont, Delaware


I just wish to say a quick thank you to Film connection and especially my mentor, Philip for giving me the opportunity to work in the industry that I have dreamed about since I was a kid. Unfortunately my family was not blessed with endless wealth so I was unable to go to university for 4 years. When a friend gave me the heads up about the FC program I jumped at the chance. Being a part time course meant that I could continue to work and do my course in the evenings and weekends. This is ideal for me. They also offered an easy payment scheme through Sallie Mae, which was very welcome. I can only hope that I find a suitable position after my course, but in the mean time thanks you www.filmconnection.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment