Friday, September 9, 2011

Thomas F. - Provost, Utah

Thomas F.
Provost, Utah


My parents are your standard working class folk. They have worked hard all their lives. They did not have the luxury of wealth in order to put me through 4 years of university in order to get a degree in cinematography. So, during and after high school I worked in a fast food delivery restaurant in order to save up the cash I would need to enroll with Film Connection. After I graduated I was able to find a full time job. Fortunately with film connection you can study in your spare time as the program is built around you. I work on real sets alongside real pros and my mentor gives me homework assignments that must be completed within a specified time. Then and only then you move on to the next stage. This is great as it instills discipline and teaches you to work to a deadline. I have no regrets about enrolling with www.filmconnection.com and I know that you wont either.

No comments:

Post a Comment