Friday, December 3, 2010

Marvin D - Memphis, Tennessee

Marvin D.
Memphis, Tennessee


You may be aware that film is an extremely competitive industry to break into, also extremely difficult. What you may not know is film connection is THE best way to break into this business. Whether you want to be a Director, Producer, Foley Artist, Editor or Sound Designer there is no better way to get into film than FC. I enrolled with them 6 years ago and thanks to them I am doing exactly what I want to be doing, Cinematography. Thanks to large tax incentives many studios are doing their business in the Southern and South Eastern states. This is great for me as I did not really wish to relocate to the West coast. I am now making a very good living right where I live. If you are serious about making movies, give these guys a call, you won’t regret it, believe me. Thank you www.filmconnection.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment