Friday, November 26, 2010

Darryl P - Kansas City, Kansas

Darryl P
Kansas City, Kansas


I just wanted to say thank you to film connection and especially to my mentor Joseph for helping me over the last 6 months. I went into the mentor/ apprentice program with a lot of enthusiasm but not a lot of experience. Thanks to their fantastic curriculum and Joseph’s undying desire to see me succeed I have managed to learn so much valuable knowledge of film production. From an early stage he could see that my talents lay with editing, so he concentrated my learning on the editing process. I completed numerous editing assignments and was able to use them on my visits to various studios. They worked so well that one of the studios we visited agreed to take me on, even before I had finished my course. I begin full time in 2 weeks time. I just wanted to say thank you www.filmconnection.com and thank you Joseph.

No comments:

Post a Comment