Friday, November 12, 2010

Jason Fuller - Los Angeles, California

Jason Fuller
Los Angeles, California


I have been a movie fanatic since child hood. I lived for my Saturday morning trip to the cinema to watch some old Disney movie or cartoon. What truly fascinated me were all the sounds used in movies, how did they make the T-Rex roar in Jurassic Park? So it was an obvious career choice for me to make movies, to make sounds for movies to be more precise. So when I got the chance to study sound design through film connection I jumped at the chance. My one on one mentor has been going through all aspects of sound design, including foley work. There has never been a dull moment during my course. With my training and also with the help of my mentor I hope to get a position inside one of the sound effects houses in Hollywood. I’m keeping everything crossed that I will find my dream job. Thank you www.filmconnection.com for giving me the opportunity to do the thing that I really enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment