Friday, January 1, 2010

Wanda Collins - Carson, CA

Wanda Collins
Carson, CA

Oh wow, it's a brand-new year, and a brand-new decade at that. Time to work on my new year's resolutions. And definitely on the top of the list is to not give up and continue with my course so I can one day get to produce a film.

I believe in dreaming big, that's why even though I'm still a student, I'm also envisioning myself that I will one day be a producer of a movie. Of course, I know that's still a long way to go, and I've got so much to learn. And boy, do I ever. It kind of gets tough at times, dealing with so much information. Everything we're learning here is just so important, it pays to really pay attention. Then again, it's not that tough to do so. Given that our classroom is a film set, it's such a great motivation to work harder. Being able to see just how films are made and assisting in behind-the-scenes work really gets you pumped up to be a better student and to learn more.

Being behind the scenes this early on in my career is a great inspiration to keep doing well here. Hell, I'm still a student, and already I can feel that I'm starting a career. That's just amazing, isn't it? I've got this film connection that just pushes me to do harder and be better. Keeping that resolution won't be too hard this year, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment