Saturday, January 16, 2010

Aaron Morgan - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aaron Morgan
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Film Connection Student


It's kind of tough to accept this fact at first, but we've gotta face it. Dreams are not exactly affordable. In fact, might as well say it outright, it's pretty damn expensive. And sometimes, when you go to school, it's not even enough.

With a lot of graduates and dreamers and not enough jobs to give to each and every one of them, it's going to be pretty tough out there. And for a while there, I wasn't sure I wanted to pursue something as „unsure‰ as being involved in films. As a cinematographer to be exact.

Lucky for me, I know that that's not impossible. And the good thing is that while I'm still a student and learning the ropes, I also get work experience that I can actually use when I complete a course and try to find work. Future employers would be more impressed by the fact that I know my way around a film set, more than most graduates would be.

It's going to be tough. It's going to be challenging. But with the right amount of determination, confidence, and the smarts to know where to look, I'm going to be okay. I'm glad I took the chance and got myself that film connection to my dreams. It's not that hard after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment