Monday, March 2, 2009

Nicoletta Lingrosso - L.A. Film Student

Nicoletta Lingrosso - L.A. Film Student - Film Connection

I had class this week with my mentor. I will be working on my new
documentary the next two weeks and showing my mentor my progress through the power point presentation as I am preparing it as well as my
treatment. I hope to start on the interviews in the next 3 weeks.
I will be finished with the rough edit of my first documentary by
March 11th "The Good Hunt". I have also been watching some classic
films that have been assigned to me. I must say Citizen Kane is by far
my favorite as of yet. My mentor also has me apprenticing in Post Production which has been a great learning experience as I have been sitting in with
the Editors the past 2 months. I am working on my scripts as well and hope to enter a writing contest at the end of March and soon to begin writing a new comedy. I am working on my website and once that has been completed I will post it to Myspace, Facebook and Mediawarrior.
I have created a new company with my sister as she is the director on
my documentaries and I am the producer. The company name is
FocusIncProductions. This is what I have been doing in the past 2 weeks and I will continue working on this until my next meeting with my mentor through March 11th. Things are going well and this has been the best experience and career training program. Film Connection works.
thank you

Nicoletta Lingrosso

No comments:

Post a Comment