Monday, March 2, 2009

Douglas Maxwell Myer - New York City

Douglas Maxwell Myer
FILM CONNECTION STUDENT - NEW YORK CITY


I really am happy with the Film Connection film program. A corporate company came in regards to shoot a marketing video for their website. I served as a teleprompter for two days on this
particular project and I was paid for that job. That's right I am going to class and I also got paid. Then, PBS came in to shoot a commercial and I served as an assistant to the prop-master.. Later on in the week I helped out with editing some corporate projects. I also watched the studio animator work with the program that I'll be using for my project. This program is great in that it uts you in the real world so you get to get apprentice on real projects and make real contacts as you learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment