Friday, July 20, 2012

Trent D. - Brownsville, Texas

Trent D. Brownsville, Texas Up until 5 years ago I was working in the fast food industry, flipping burgers. I decided to save up my pennies and enroll with Film Connection. That was easily the best decision I have ever made. The 6-month program taught me just about everything I would need to know in order to break into the film industry. I was assigned my very own mentor. Gary. He had 20 years experience in filmmaking and was not afraid of sharing his vast knowledge with me. He made sure that I listened and practiced constantly. He evaluated my work and wasn’t afraid to tell me when and how I screwed up. I learned so much from him. Thanks to him I have been working at a small production house for just over 4 years now. If you too are interested in filmmaking, why not visit www.filmconnection.com to see if they can help you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment