Friday, July 13, 2012

Stacey B. - Lakewood, Colorado

Stacey B. Lakewood, Colorado Making films is a dream come true. And while it may not always be a glamorous gig like a blockbuster movie, it is always fun and varied work. Thanks to the excellent training I received from Film Connection I have acquired the skillset necessary to make it in this dynamic industry. As I was more interested in the sound area of films, my mentor helped me to concentrate on that particular area. I learned just how important sound is to film and also the various ways sound can change a film. My mentor has also been kind enough to introduce me to vary people from the filmmaking industry that he knows. This course is definitely worth it if you are serious about working in film. Why not click on www.filmconnection.com to see if they can help you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment