Friday, October 21, 2011

Gaetano T. - Banff, Alberta, Canada

Gaetano T.
Banff, Alberta, Canada


Just wanted to say thank you to Film Connection from the big white north for all the help they gave me before, during and after I completed my 6-Month course. I was injured several years ago in a work related accident. I wanted to make accident prevention and other business related films for the many oil companies that reside near to my home in Banff, Alberta, Canada. I would like to concentrate on Health And Safety and training videos for in house and also at home use. My mentor not only taught me how to make and produce the films, but also how to promote and sell them to the many companies nearby and also further afield. The course was superb and fleshed out the basic knowledge I already had. I now make and market my own Health And Safety videos from home that are being utilized by companies up and down Canada. There is definitely an interest in these films and I hope my videos save someone the hurt and pain that a work related injury could bring. Thank you www.filmconnection.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment