Friday, October 14, 2011

Dominic T. - Dallas, Texas

Dominic T.
Dallas, Texas


Just want to say a huge thank you to Film Connection for not only training me as a cinematographer, but also for giving me the balls to take a chance and give up my boring day job. I am now working for a small production house here in Dallas and to be totally honest, I have to pinch myself to make sure I’m not dreaming. The course was intense but definitely worth it. It really opened my eyes to film making. My mentor was great; he actually introduced me to the guys who hired me. So he really went all out for me. For that I am truly grateful. Thank you again www.filmconnection.com.

1 comment:

  1. This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. Dallas, Texas, has played host to many paranormal sightings and people who believe in the supernatural flock to this city throughout the year. Thanks for everything.

    ReplyDelete