Friday, August 26, 2011

Tom F. - Raleigh, North Carolina

Tom F.
Raleigh, North Carolina


Thanks to the training I am receiving from Film Connection I should soon be working within the film business. I have always been fascinated by commercials so I was very happy when I was told that they could tailor a program that would concentrate on the commercial side of filmmaking. It not only deals with the actual filming, it also deals with promotion and marketing. This is perfect for me, as it will concentrate totally on what really drives me. My mentor is a really nice lady who has many years of experience making commercials on both a local and national level. She is going through just about everything I will need to know; fortunately she is giving me this knowledge a piece at a time, rather than bombarding me with information all at once. I have no hesitation in recommending www.filmconnection.com to friends and acquaintances.

No comments:

Post a Comment