Friday, July 1, 2011

Peter Y. - San Francisco, California

Peter Y.
San Francisco, California


Just wanted a quick note to say thank you to film connection for all their help and assistance that was provided not only during the actual program but also afterwards, such as help with interviews and preparing my resume. Their assistance made all the difference as I was taken a hell of a lot more seriously because of their backing. So much so that for the last 9 months I have been working for a small production house near San Francisco. This is idea as it is only a short drive from where I live. The work is varied and challenging, but never boring and thanks to the training I received through them I was fully prepared for my role within the company. Thanks yet again www.filmconnection.com

No comments:

Post a Comment