Friday, July 22, 2011

Paul G. - Chicago, IL

Paul G.
Chicago, IL


I just want to say how much I enjoyed my 6-month program with film connection. I learned so much but also had so much fun in the process. I felt like a kid in a candy store the first time I went on set and was allowed to use the equipment. I swear you could hear me utter wheee. All the gear was brand-new and state of the art. The folks I was working with were very knowledgeable but also down to earth, helping this newbie get to grips with his new “toys”. There was a lot of hard work to be done and much practicing which was never a problem for me. I am now working for a commercial and infomercial company here in Chicago. So once again I just want to say thank you www.filmconnection.com for helping me.

No comments:

Post a Comment