Friday, June 10, 2011

Harry P. - Cincinnati, Ohio

Harry P.
Cincinnati, Ohio


The movie industry is one of the most exciting in the world. The big studios, the stars are known worldwide. Although cinematographers are not world famous like directors such as Spielberg and Cameron they are still a crucial part of the film making process. This is what I want to be and thanks to film connection may well be my key into this business. My mentor is going through everything I will need to know in order to be a cinematographer of quality. There is a lot to take in but happily my mentor is giving me this information in small, bite size chunks, ensuring that I am able to absorb everything that I am told and shown. This course has to be one of the best ways to break into this industry, whatever part you want to play. If this sounds good to you why don’t you give www.filmconnection.com a call or email?

No comments:

Post a Comment