Friday, May 13, 2011

Robin D. - San Francisco, California

Robin D.
San Francisco, California


Just a quick note to say thank you film connection for all the help you have given to me over the last 5 months. From the initial interview they have done everything possible to make my mentor/apprentice course a success. The mentor is great, he has taught me so much and given me so much confidence. I have been working in a real film set as a assistant cameraman, it has been a great learning experience, one that will hopefully set me up within the industry. The skills I am acquiring are internationally recognized and respected within the industry. My mentor is introducing me to colleagues and acquaintances within the business and hopefully I will be able to find a position within a few weeks thanks to his help. Once again thank you www.filmconnection.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment