Friday, May 6, 2011

Brendan R. - Santa Fe, New Mexico

Brendan R.
Santa Fe, New Mexico


I just want to say thank you to film connection for their excellent mentor/ apprentice program. Although the course runs for a mere 6 months it was very intensive. I learned more in 6 months than a friend learned in 2 years at a competitors program. Although there was a great deal to learn and take in, my mentor made sure that I learned a bit at a time and tested me to ensure that I fully understood all that I had learned. I was also able to continue working during the course so that was great as it meant that I did not have a large debt after finishing the course. A word of warning though guys and girls, it is very intensive and you must be fully prepared to work your socks off. This is no place for slackers. If you are up for the challenge I would suggest you give www.filmconnection.com an email or call.

No comments:

Post a Comment