Friday, March 26, 2010

Richard Hall - Hobbs, New Mexico

Richard Hall
Hobbs, New Mexico


With a keen interest in film making and also a love for natural history I had always been interested in making a natural history film. Having watched those fantastic BBC nature programs I have always wanted to follow in Sir David Attenborough’s footsteps. Thanks to www.filmconnection.com and my mentor Alison, I plan to be the next David Attenborough. Thanks to Gerald, my mentor I have made several short documentaries about the fauna and flora of New Mexico and have been showing them to several film makers. The response has been overwhelmingly positive and now I’m well on my way to being a professional wildlife documentary maker. I’m off to Alaska shortly to make a film about Humpbacked Whales. I can’t wait.

Thank you Gerald and www.filmconnection.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment