Friday, August 31, 2012

Todd H. - San Jose, California

Todd H. San Jose, California I'm doing what I believe I was put on this planet to do, that is to make films. This is thanks to the superb training I received from Film Connection, and more specifically my one on one mentor, Philip. His task was to teach me all the fundamentals of film making, but he went a lot further than that. He also taught me all those little things that often take many years to learn. He also advised me to enroll in a basic electronics workshop so that if any equipment decides to pack up, I would be better prepared to fix it or find a work around. For the last 3 years I have been working at a small production house near San Francisco and I can honestly say those 3 years have been the best of my life. If you have a love of film making and are eager to learn, why to go to www.filmconnection.com and see how they can help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment