Friday, January 27, 2012

Tyrel G. - North Platte, Nebraska

Tyrel G.
North Platte, Nebraska


People told me that I needed a degree from a fully accredited university if I was to be taken seriously in this business. Thanks to Film Connection, I have dispelled that myth. The training I received as part of their 6-month mentor/ apprentice program was more than enough to get my foot in the door. Combine this with a willingness to learn and lots of hard work and now I am working as a Foley artist for a major studio in Hollywood. They did not care about diplomas; they cared more for an enthusiasm to work and a eagerness to learn new technologies. Don’t let others put you off doing what you long to do, make up your own mind, you wont regret it. Thanks again www.filmconnection.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment