Friday, April 1, 2011

Paula M. - St. Louis, Missouri

Paula M.
St. Louis, Missouri


I just wanted to thanks to film connection for making it possible for me to play a part in an industry I have admired ever since I was a child. Being able to work on a real movie set had always been a big dream of mine, an thanks to them it is now a reality. I am concentrating on my chosen field, which I sound design, and thanks to my mentor I am learning all I will need to get me working. I am also meeting many of his business associates and colleagues. I am hopeful that I will find gainful employment at the end of my course. I’m just so glad that I have had the opportunity to take part in this program and l recommend it to anyone wishing to work in this industry. Thank you again www.filmconnection.com for helping me.

No comments:

Post a Comment