Friday, February 11, 2011

Molly M - Newark, New Jersey

Molly M.
Newark, New Jersey


Eighteen years ago I enrolled with film connection. I have to say that it was the best decision I ever made. It not only gave me the qualifications I needed to work within the film making industry, it also gave me the confidence that was needed in order to push myself in this ultra competitive industry. What I learned from them beat anything you would pick up in a four year community college course, and a lot more relevant to the business. All the little bits of inside knowledge were far more valuable than a piece of paper in a frame from some fancy university. My mentor introduced me to all of his contacts and business associates. It is very true what they say about this business, it’s who you know as much as what you know that counts. Thank you www.filmconnection.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment