Friday, October 29, 2010

Danny Rampling - Manchester, New Hampshire

Danny Rampling
Manchester, New Hampshire


Thanks to film connection I have been working making commercials all over the East Coast for just over 5 years now. My Work takes me from my home in New Hampshire, down as far as the Florida Keys and as far north as Nova Scotia in Canada. The work is varied and at time challenging, but it’s great fun to be doing what you want to be doing. Before my course with film connection I was a sales person and I really hated it. Not because of the endless travelling but because I knew I could be doing something better. Thanks to the mentor / apprentice program I completed 5 years ago I am doing something I was destined to do. Thank you www.filmconnection.com for giving my life back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment